Thursday, March 6, 2008

ANTM Update.


Wednesday nights are always busy for me. I leave the entire night open so I can watch Americas Next Top Model. I love the drama, tears, and over the top theatrics from Tyra. Last night was not a disappointment. Last night was also the WORST makeovers in the history of ANTM (and I have seen all 10 seasons, thanks for the re-runs VH1). Dominique didn't have enough pretty barriers to overcome, now she has to try to work that soccer mom, mushroom top cut? I don't know who thought it was a good idea to let Tyra make up hair styles, but there is no way Marvitas "horse tail" cut is starting any trends. Kat (polish babe), Claire, and Fatima (She is a brat, but her hair does make her resemble Iman) are the only girls who walked away looking actually better. I guess Lauren doesn't look too bad, but up was the only direction to go with that girl. The rest of those rag tag wanna be's with their sick extensions better hope they don't meet the same fate as Allison. It's already humiliating being a loser and now most of them are losers with bad hair. Also I wish someone was the mean/brutally honest judge. I miss Janice.

6 comments:

erica said...

dang I didn't even know this season started! I better start recording it! YIKES

PS-I miss you...I wish you would move to denver!

kimmy girl said...

yeah, who is that new judge anyway. i will only call kat ginger spice from now on FYI, she looks like her. and claire, she will be julia. im sorry.

tell ms. tyra that this whole secrecy with the makeover thing, DIDNT work for her. they sucked. and they should probably just all move to dallas because that is the only place 1/2 of those haircuts work.

Unknown said...

EMILY, what are your thinking Girl? How can you spend an entire evening watching some lame TV shown. I mean, don't you have homework to do, a wedding to plan, a job and a boy friend to get to know better? How can you find the time to watch some reality TV show when there is some much life, your own, to live. Hey, I have a idea, if you have some extra time, write your dad a letter. Love your Dad

erica said...

umm does bishop hutch have a blog? because if he does I will need access to that stat!

Traci said...

Yes! I couldn't agree more- I already expressed my feelings to Katie about the horrible makeovers. And enough with the bad attitudes this season already. No one is as sass as Janice, but I loves that Nigel Barker! (not any of his comments- just him, and that accent) And Tyra-"This challenge is really important to me because I pretended to be homeless..." I wish I could have 1/10th of her self-important confidence.

Danielle said...

I just found you blog... I'm so happy right now! Where have i been?