Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh you.

Dear Felicity season 3-
I ordered you from the Murray Library months ago, but it felt like years before I finally got the call that you had made it. Season 1 and 2 were great friends during the empty summer months so of course I had my hopes high. The excitement of you arriving got me through school and work. With anticipations high I put disk one it, ok new theme song, this isn't working for me. New theme song? Really? It just repeats the same words over and over. Where is the humming? I miss the da, da, da's. I think I hate this theme song. Actually I know I do, but I'm going to let it go and try to get my excitement back to an all time high. First episode wasn't a let down, although Felicity seems a little more whiny and whimsical, but I can get over this. We can get over this. Our relationship can move forward, we just have to try. Ok, Ben's alcoholic dad (John Ritters) just came on and he is good. Oh, but I hate this format of Sean constantly filming. I HATE IT. Ok, but Meghan is prettier and more likable this season. Is it enough though?? Can we work through this. I don't know. I never thought I'd say this, but we may need to break up mid-season. It's you not me and I'm willing to give you one more disk to pull it together.

3 comments:

emily snyder said...

em - you are spectacular!!!!!

andrea said...

emily. bt and i would like to see you more often. alright? did you get that one? really hearing me?!?!?

alright...

DCAja said...

https://www.yatourcarkits.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online.html