Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Marriage is just another form of slavery."- Aunt Jackie from Roseanne


Ok folks change of plans, wedding off. Go ahead and free up August 2nd for personal use again. Things just didn't work out, but I'm blogging about it so I am obviously doing alright. Hopefully one day I will get to put all these great wedding plans into use, but that day just isn't going to be this summer. Hey, don't cry for me things are better this way. I will have to warn you reader, if you post a comment telling me "I'm sorry", I will murder you. Thank you for all your support and love.

10 comments:

kimmy girl said...

im not sorry. how about that. wedding off means a rocking weekend in nyc. who could be sorry about that. heart you.

Bethany Peterson said...

Marriage Schmarriage.

Sly Family said...

I love the comic, very funny! I am trying to think of something witty or funny to say, but nothing is coming to mind! Oh I know I hate when you post a comment you have to do the word verification - very annoying... what is the point of it anyway!?! Have a great day!

Sue said...

Hey, Lee and I think you and Peter make a lovely couple.
Paul

Bree said...

you're the best!

Alissa said...

I still think the NY option is a good one. I am sure you could find a library.

erica said...

I wish you would call me back.

love,
your ks

susie said...

Birdie!
Bree showed me your blog when she was here last week. I was so excited that you have a blog. And it is the best! I laughed so hard reading your entries. Even Jeremy got visibly excited when I told him you had a blog. We both think you are the best!

If you ever want to come out to Disneyland give us a call. We'd love to have you. Love you Em!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Emily - hope you don't mind me jumping on your blog! Glad you would come and visit us here in NY! Come back anytime! And next time hopefully I'm not as busy so that I can actually hang out with you and Kimmy!

kimmy girl said...

remember how my parents posted on your blog before they posted on mine. i always knew they liked you more. xoxo