Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The early bird.......

I've been up since 6:30 AM and it was worth it. "Why would you pull yourself from your perfectly chilled sheets at that awful hour and how do you still have a smile on your face?" you may ask. Well summer finals over, would be my answer. I finished school until August and I assure you I have earned this break. This was my fourth semester in a row and there were some moments I doubted I'd make it to June 18th alive. So, goodbye Constantine. Goodbye Sophie Scholl. Goodbye preterit VS imperfect tenses. See you in the fall. As for me I plan on intervening between watching pirated, Hong Kong versions of CW's Gossip Girl and sleeping for five straight days. If no one hears from me by Tuesday, get worried.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Happy hibernation to you. Way to finish this semester alive! Here comes the summer of Emily!

kimmy girl said...

you did it. i knew you could. i knew you would. i knew it. love you lady.

Alison said...

HOW HAS THIS BLOG BEEN HIDING FROM ME!