Monday, June 23, 2008

Truth be told.

Ok, ok when I said sleep and watch Gossip Girl, I meant sleep and rent all episodes of the first season of The OC, thank you Murray Library. BEST DECISION I have EVER made (yes, it's all caps good). I got chills when I started the first disk and the sweet sound of Phantom Planet came on. The OC has been one of the only steadfast in my life since '03, so you can imagine how nice it is getting reacquainted with my old friends. How much I 've missed Ryan, Sandy, Seth and even sassy Summer (I however have not missed Kirsten nor Marissa, personal reasons). I don't feel all that guilty cheating on Gossip Girl, first of all those Hong Kong, pirated versions are about as reliable as they sound and secondly Josh Schwartz doesn't care which show you watch as long as you're giving into the guilty pleasure of upper class, teen decadence dramas.

6 comments:

melimba said...

let's talk about how great it was to see you, sweet em, today.
did i remember to tell you that I think the world of you? did i remember to tell you how much I love being around you? did I remember to tell you how much I have missed you?
yeah, didn't think so. consider yourself told now.

so much love I send to you.
have so much fun rockin' it up in Murray with the OC.
love to you.

Kent Breard III said...

em. I LOVE YOU. just as an fyi

erica said...

amen!

I heard you were coming to Denver next month?

Bree said...

I miss the OC and I'm still sad about what's her name...why didn't you call me to come watch it with you??? see you in a couple weeks, i'm so excited! You won't be an orphan anymore,,..what will you do with yourself??

Vera said...

Emily, where have you gone?

su-tang 3000 said...

Hooray for season 1!! Spencer and I just re-watched it about three weeks ago- the crappiness of seasons 3 and 4 made me forget all the good memories of season 1- the trip to TJ, Luke, Oliver, Anna, Teresa...I could go on...Traci (even though it says Spencer, or Su-tang 3000 for that matter)