Friday, July 11, 2008

Big news. No, huge news.

This is the biggest thing to happen to me since Summer finally gave Seth the time of day and their magical romance began. My Rich and Deb are FINALLY home, and all the Hutchisons could not be happier.  After three (very long, Emily's opinion solely) years in Argentina Rich and Deb have come back to the land of hamburgers and inches. I personally could not have received parents at a better time. While joy is at an all time high, we still have some details to iron out. 

Background: I currently do not have a job, school, or any real obligations. 
Question: Is there any reason I should have to be up before 10AM under these conditions?
Emily's Answer: No, there is NO reason I should be up earlier than 10.
Rich's Answer: Yes, companionship study and there is no reason a to sleep in later than 9, plus only Satan sleeps in that late. 

So there are so things to work out. Another thing to work out, Rich trying to set me up on dates with EVERYONE. Rich has a goal of 30 referrals for dates by Sunday. He's in mission mode still and I am suffering the consequences. He asked the checker at Costco if he was single and looking.  If it wouldn't have been so funny, it would have been humiliating. I'm sure there will be many more of these experiences so I'll keep you posted.  

Side Note- If anyone knows where I can get my hands on a copy of Felicity season 2 I would be forever indebted.  If I don't find out soon if Felicity went to Berlin with Noel or across the country with Ben, I am going to lose my mind. 

7 comments:

Adrianne said...

Yeah, not everyone is so happy that your parents have returned to real Mexican food and some conept of customer service... WHy couldn't they take me with them??? Anyway, I'm not desperately trying to get in touch with them. Please have your mom email me at adrianneresek@gmail.com, my other account went bust. Thanks!

Adrianne said...

okay, so may typos in that last one you may have missed the point that i AM trying to get in touch with your mom.

Alison said...

you have no excuse not to be sitting in my house with a cool drink waiting for me when i get home. NO EXCUSE

Aubree said...

Big Dick is hilarious! I can only imagine the look on your face at Costco when that all went down. He better of boughten you a slice of their pizza after that tramatic experience. So funny! Ah Em...if you have nothing going on, come to AZ!

Fish Nat!on said...

i guess im effing satan

melimba said...

i love the mission mode report. laughed my face off. literally.
TOO funny.
and I totally know what Felicity does, but I won't be a spoiler. I'll keep my eyes and ears open for that 2nd season for you.
lots of love to you, sweet em.

Vera said...

Missed you at the wedding... Wish you could have been there. I hope everything is well with you.