Friday, May 23, 2008

The Wiz.

Wow, I am blogging Wizard these days. The reason is the that I get really, seriously bummed out when I visit my favourite blog spots and the author has not updated (yes, I'm talking to you Kimmy Harman. You live in the city that never sleeps, there has to be more to blog about.)! Today I thought I'd share some Emily facts with you in hopes of becoming one of your favourite bloggers.
*I love to watch "Murder She Wrote". JB Fletcher is a mystery writing genius.
* I really like being up to date on pop culture and am weirdly proud of always knowing the newest gossip. I read "People" and other such trashy magazines every chance I get.
*Some people told me that my "wedding off" blog was insensitive and it seemed like I didn't care at all. In actuality I care more than I would ever blog about and felt stupid for having to blog about it in the first place.
*I got a C- in my history of Bob Dylan class. Apparently I didn't take a class that spent a whole day delving into possible meanings behind "Rainy Day Women #12 & 35" serious enough.
*Six years ago the dentist drilled a hole through my tongue while filling a cavity and I lost the feeling in half my tongue, left half.
*One of my all time favourite Cd's is ABBA. It always turns this frown upside down.
*I was kind of bully in elementary school. In recent years I had many old classmates tell me I hurt their feelings because I teased them too much.
*Mr. Goodbar is my top choice for chocolate.
*My sister has been and probably always will be my best friend, even when she gives me a huge spoonful of tough love.
*Up until a couple of years ago I legitimately thought Alaska was an island.

9 comments:

Mandy said...

oh hutch, i love when you update your blog!

Alissa said...

You are one of my favorite bloggers. In fact, I have you on my Google Reader so I know immediately when you've offered us a tasty treat. And speaking of tasty treats, I am a secret pop-culture junkie as well. I also agree with you that Kimmy should blog more. A day in her life is more exciting than a week in mine, yet I still find things to write about.

Katie Irion said...

Ah Em, way to make me blush. All the same back to you. Love you.

Aubree said...

Hutch you make me laugh everytime I read your blog. Love it and love you! You need to have your own section in the Murray Times.

Sarah C. said...

EM! Oh yes. I LOVE your blog! Sometimes I think you are way too clever for the blogging world to hear from you for free. Serious - wouldn't it be rad if you could start charging admission to your blog page? If anyone could pull it off and actually have people go for it, it would be you. Did I mention - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Em, you know some great things about you? -- People love you; You have a good head on your shoulders - with life, you just get "it"; You were always the best looking person in the 5'2" crew. Em, you always turn my frown upside down. Thanks for being you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sly Family said...

I love reading your blog because I love your humor and it shines through your blog. Ahhh ABBA, what would we do without them!!! I also don't think you were a bully in elementary school?!?! Keep on blogging.

Vera said...

Well, now that we're friends (right?), I am adding you to my blog list as one of my fav's. You are a doll, and all I can say is you will make some awesome guy VERY happy. You're just great !!! Thanks for coming to visit, and you are welcome any time..... Remember to kick Kris out at night (per the MOM).. and hug Bethany for me. I just love that little girl.....

L.B. said...

So what. So I read your blog. Listen, I think "Rainy Day Women" became obsolete when it became my favorite episode of The O.C. That's right, Season 2. It was when Coop was still a lesbian and Seth thinks he's lost summer forever.

Traci said...

RIP Dr. Bob, RIP...