Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tu habla espanol?

Don't feel bad if you do not habla. It turns out I do not hablo all that well either. I am taking summer classes (and LOVE it) one of these classes is Spanish. I am the dunce in the class and should probably be made to sit in the corner. Luckily my teacher is a star and never makes me feel like an idiot for not grasping congegation after 3 and half years of Spanish studying. Summer school is great; the classes are smaller, the teachers are laid back, and I feel so good about accomplishing things during the "lazy" months. Another thing I love right now?








Hula hooping. I basically wish I was this woman to the left. Hula hooping is more than fun and games, it is actually a pretty good workout. I sometimes will hula hoop for literally hours at a time and I can really feel the burn. My end of summer goal is to hula hoop the entire "Guero" album by Beck. So far I've gotten to six out of thirteen songs without stopping, but I am determined to make it to all thirteen. Beck never quit on me so I won't quit till I make him proud.


What else..........................





This album was introduced to me awhile ago, and I really enjoyed it the first hear through, but I love it a little more everyday. She & Him consists of M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel and I feel like they read my diary while writing the songs. Want to know how the last month has been like for me? Listen to this, they express every emotion and thought I have had, and they do it a lot better than I ever could.



Also,



Bolthouse Farms makes delicious juices. I am surviving off it and couldn't be happier (ok, ok I have the occasional coke still). Not only is it awesome, but if you're unlucky enough to be lactose intolerant you will be glad to know it's dairy free.







And finally, we still have something to get excited about on August 2nd (yes, even I am at least happy that day will still exist) and we have Stephenie Meyer to thank for this. I may not get the dream wedding that day, but now we can finally find out if Bella does (this is a VERY small consolation prize, but beggars can't be choosers so I'll take it).


P.S. Did anyone want to buy me tickets to this????
STONE TEMPLE PILOTS AT THE E CENTER OF WVC WED JUNE 11, 2008-8 PM!!!!
Maybe you're asking yourself why you would want to spend a little over $50.00 on me? Well I have had possibly the worse month of my life for one. Also maybe you're trying to find the perfect birthday present for me (May, 26th), look no further this is what I want, no this is what I NEED. Imagine a whole night listening to my favorite STP songs. Oh I can hear Creep, Pretty Penny, and Art School Girl already. Let's me honest with each other, STP is not going to stay reunited forever and we're going to be lucky if they even make it to June, 11th. This has potential to be the best night of my life. On top of needing someone to buy me a ticket, I'm also going to need someone to go with me. I mean this isn't a Jimmy Buffet show, I need some support for this kind of crowd. So don't just do this for me, do it for Scott.

4 comments:

erica said...

I wish I knew spanish :( Blaine is always speaking it and I'm the one who looks like a Mex! I'm taking classes this summer with my work though (ks) so we will be able to chat up a spanish storm in no time!

PS-I have faith in your hula hooping skills! I love the Summer of Emily...I just wish I was a part of it :(

kimmy girl said...

good post girl. great post. keep them coming.

Rebecca Woolston said...

Em Hutchinson! So I was telling Melissa about our eye contact freakish waving on the street moment that happened today... and she said I must check out your blog. A great suggestion because I have been laughing a little too hard for my own good. I am so happy you have a blog and that you were awake at the crack of dawn so you could make my day twice. I hope you know about the beehive bazaar this weekend- I think it something you would love. Oh and one more thing: Tillie is wearing your outfit today. Melissa said she has been sweating a little since they do live in Texas and babies have to wear blankets- but other than the sweat she looks adorable in it!

Aubree said...

Hutch-Glad you update this thing. I thought it was non-existant. Sorry you have had a horrible month and I have done nothing but text you back and forth. I really do wanna chat. I think of you often and hope things start looking up. Maybe I should fly up there and we go see STP...so much fun!